Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The difference a week makes....

So tonight was my second adiRun and I was keen to see what difference a week made. I was conscious that since last Tuesday I had run for 2 hours with girls on top on Thursday, done the round the bays on Sunday and been for a short run yesterday. I was hoping it would work in my favour and not against me. My muscles felt tighter going into e run but I felt fitter. I did tonight's run in 33 mins & 45 sec so if I remember right, that makes it a minute quicker than last week! Woohoo! Stoked! Still not breaking any records but it's progress and for that I am very grateful. And only 8 more adiRuns and I get a free tee- shirt so that's an extra incentive to keep running :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

1 minute less every week will put you in super hero status by the time 331 days are up :)