Monday, May 9, 2011

registrations are open!

The email has arrived to say that registrations are now open for the C2C2012. I have printed it off....yet to fill it in. Having been at this point before I am feeling a mixture of excitement, anticipation and nerves. My biggest fear is the kayaking. That was the hurdle I couldn't overcome last time and I really don't want to find myself stuck again. Big challenges ahead over the next few months for me I think.

I have been at the physio this morning and it turns out I have torn my achillies tendon (which I had kinda guessed). There's some scar tissue from when I injured it playing rugby a few years ago which doesn't help. After a heat pack and a painful massage its feeling like its on fire...but it smells delicious. I have exercises to do and another appointment on Friday. At least I can keep running on it, but I have to walk the uphills for now until further notice.

Huntly Half is less than two weeks away.... is that enough notice?

No comments: