Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adirun

Tonight I went to Adirun for the first time in 5 weeks. I have missed the last 4 runs for various reason. This was the first adirun have done since daylight savings. It was a new course so that in itself was going to be an interesting run. It was a hill run which concerned me slightly, especially after the physio's advice of walking any hills I run. I shadowed a lady who was running at the back of our pack and that was helpful because the course did take one or two odd turns. It was a slow run tonight - a combo of my heel, wanting to run with someone who knew where they were going and it was rather dark in places which made it tricky to navigate the footpaths. But all in all it was a good run out. And the best bit is I am 1/2 way to earning my tee :)

No comments: