Sunday, February 1, 2009

training partners


I'm quite excited.....I have some training buddies. Firstly there are Sue & Simon Stevens. They have decided to compete in the C2C10 too which is great...especially since they live just down the road from me. I'm already feeling motivated by them.


My other new training buddie is currently between names. He is formally known as Pluto....I have yet to name him. We went out for our first run together this morning. By the state of his running technique no one can accuse him of being a regular runner! By the state of my running technique the same could probably be said of me.


We managed a circuit of about 6km but by the end of it he was pooped and my hangs were rather sore from his constant tugging on the lead. He's certainly a great resistance training method. I think my arms are going to be sorer than my legs tomorrow.


For me having others to train with is such a great motivating factor. It's got to be good for me. All I need now is a name for "dog".......

No comments: