Friday, April 22, 2011

Running helps..

Do you ever have one of those days or weeks or seasons of life where you find yourself asking "Why The Face"? This morning as I woke up I really didn't want to spend another day asking any kind of questions which are met with silence. So I decided I would take out my frustrations on a run. I googles how far the course would be and set off. My destination was One Tree Hill Domain. I have normally driven, parked the car and run around and then up to the summit. Today I ran from home, around the bottom and home again. I have no idea how far it is around the base of it but the return trip there is about 12km.

When I run I have time to think, and when I feel frustrated I run extra hard. Today was a hard run...I was pretty frustrated. At the end of my run I felt great...so much so I borrowed my neighbors lawnmower and mowed the lawns! The circumstances in my life are still the same as when I woke up but I feel a little less wound up and able to enjoy this beautiful day.

Running really does help...

No comments: